The CR100M scans machine-readable passports (MRP), visas (MRV), US and international resident permits, as well as European and other national ID cards conforming to ICAO 9303 and ISO/IEC 7501-1 (2- and 3-line MRZ). It will also read the new ISO/IEC 18013-1 driving licenses (1-line MRZ), so it is future-proofed. USA and Canada specific markets: CR100/CR100M also reads US passport cards, border crossing cards, and Nexus, Sentri, and the latest Global Entry cards. For non-ICAO complaint documents, the device reads standard OCR-B fonts. Note: The CR100M also comes with a 3-track magnetic stripe reader for credit cards, loyalty cards, gym memberships, and any other magnetic stripe card.
- Enables users to read Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) data from passports, IDs and other Machine Readable Travel Documents, as well as three-track magnetic cards
- Reads ALL passports in the world issued after 2005, as well as US Green Cards, visas, etc.
- USB 2.0 output/USB powered (no power supply)
- Applicable to banking, border control, law enforcement, transportation, hotel, car rental, and retail markets
- Sturdy and reliable design. Easily attach to any kiosk, laptop, or desktop computer via the USB cable. Bi-directional non-slip swiping.