Your old reel-to-reel 8mm and Super 8 films are degrading. Worse, the memories are fading and the film is becoming more brittle just sitting in the box. Convert your Film into digital now before the memories are lost forever! Introducing the Reels2Digital Moviemaker. A very simple to use device that will convert your movie reels into digital movies (no sound) with few strokes. Works like a typical projector where you mount the 3 inch or 5 inch reel, insert a memory card, press few buttons and the apparatus will play the film and scan frame-by-frame to create a digital MP4 movie file that you can play on any computer, you can edit, upload to the internet or burn to DVD’s. The Reels2Digital Moviemaker pays for itself taking into consideration that photo Labs are charging more than a dollar to digitize a single foot of film!
- Frame-by-Frame Digitizing for HD Conversion – Converts 8mm and Super 8 movies into MPEG-4 (MP4) digital movie files at 1080P/ 30 fps.
- Regular 8 & Super 8 Roll Film Optional – With Super 8/Regular 8 switch, it could effortlessly convert your Regular 8 and Super 8 into MPEG-4 (MP4) video files.
- No PC or Driver Required – Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max). 32 GB SD card is contained in package. This home used roll film scanner could be operated by yourselves.
- Playback the scanned video – View the movie after scanning with the built-in full color 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly project onto your television with the included video out TV cable.
- Connect to PC or Laptop – Compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems, it supports to transfer video to PC, MAC, or laptop. Backup or save the scanned video easily.