Interface: USB2.0 Display: Color 2.4〞TFT LCD Exposure Control: Automatic / Manual (-2.0 EV~ +2.0EV) White Balance: Automatic Resolution: 1080P(1440*1080 30fps) Frame Rate: 30 Frames Film type: 5″&3″ Reel 8mm Roll film & Super8 Roll film File Format: MPEG-4 (MP4) Product Size: L269 x W114 x H166mm Weight: 1410g
- Frame-by-Frame Digitizing for HD Conversion – Converts 8mm and Super 8 movies into MPEG-4 (MP4) digital movie files at 1080P/ 30 fps.
- Regular 8 & Super 8 Roll Film Optional – With Super 8/Regular 8 switch, it could effortlessly convert your Regular 8 and Super 8 into MPEG-4 (MP4) video files.
- No PC or Driver Required – Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max). 32 GB SD card is contained in package. This home used roll film scanner could be operated by yourselves.
- Playback the scanned video – View the movie after scanning with the built-in full color 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly project onto your television with the included video out TV cable.
- Connect to PC or Laptop – Compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems, it supports to transfer video to PC, MAC, or laptop. Backup or save the scanned video easily.