Supports real-time image capturing and showing via the projector that connected to your computer, ideal for teaching show, product show,etc.
Equipped with 4pcs LED lights for helping you to get clear image in dark environment, very considerate design.
Aluminum alloy material with rubber padded base, durable and stable; foldable design, convenient to store and carry.
Sensor: CMOS(5 megapixel)
Scan Speed: about 1 second
Resolution: 2592 * 1944
Image Color: 24 bit
Scan Size: Max.A4
Scan Type: documents, documentary evidence, ID card, passport, note, picture, magazine, book, three-dimensional material object, etc.
Image Control: brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness, etc.
Format: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PDF
Interface: USB 2.0
Power Supply: Powered via USB cable(5V 120mA)
USB Cable Length: about 1.5 meters
System Supported: P4 or other CPU with same rank, 512M memory or above; Windows 2003/ Windows XP/ WIN 7/ WIN 8/ WIN 10 with USB 2.0 adapter card, MS Direct X9.0 or above
Pad Size: 40.5 * 32.8cm / 15.9 * 12.9in
Item Size: 8.2 * 7.8 * 32.5cm / 3.2 * 3.1 * 12.8in
Item Weight: 590g / 1.3lb
You need to connect the scanner to your computer via the included USB cable first, and then the installation of relative software is required before using the scanner. You can get the software from the included USB disk.
Please feel free to contact our customer service to get new software file if you problems during software installation.
1 * Document Scanner
1 * Pad
1 * USB Cable
1 * USB Disk
- With one CMOS image sensor, 5 megapixels and 2592 * 1944 resolution, giving you more clear scanning files.
- Adopts non-contact scanning technique and max. scan size is A4, which increasing types of documents or objects that can be scanned.
- High speed scanning, just click the mouse, then you can get the picture in about 1 second, very efficient.
- Supports OCR function(can recognize English & Chinese), which can convert image format into editable word format.
- After being captured, the images can be optimized by adjusting the brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness, etc.