The Brother ADS-1200 Compact Desktop Scanner is ideally suited for small office/home office professionals with its compact design and simple workflow applications. The ADS-1200 offers single-pass, duplex, color scan speeds of up to 25ppm1, 20-page capacity auto document feeder for scanning documents, receipts, photos and more plus dedicated card slot for scanning plastic cards.
Power the ADS-1200 through a USB 3.0 connection to your laptop or PC6 to make it highly portable. Mass Storage Device recognition lets you scan and retrieve files without installing special software on the connected PC.
Scan to multiple destinations including File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3. The ADS-1200W is compatible with Windows, Mac® and Linux and supports TWAIN, WIA, ICA and SANE drivers4.
The scanner software suite provides document management and OCR software for easy document storage and retrieval5. Image optimization lets you enhance scans for optimum imaging. Includes a one-year limited warranty and free product lifetime online, call or live chat support.
1. Color and monochrome scan speed, LTR at 300dpi.
2. When connected to a PC with applicable software.
3. USB flash memory drive sold separately.
4. Drivers and bundled software available via download on manufacturer’s website. Internet connection required. Refer to User Guide for more information.
5. Features dependent upon downloaded driver and software. Bundled document management programs downloaded separately on manufacturer’s website. Internet connection required. Refer to User Guide for more information.
6. Requires USB 3.0 compatible PC and cable (not included).
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS – Scan single and double-sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1. Dedicated card slot to scan plastic cards, plus 20-page capacity auto document feeder for quick scanning.
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE – Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC. Use your laptop to power the ADS-1200 when connected with a USB 3.0 cable6.
- EASY-TO-USE AND SAVES TIME – Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK – Supports multiple “Scan-to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite5 includes document management and OCR software.