Burroughs SmartSource® Micro EX is designed to support functionality that is essential to small business remote deposit capture, without the addition of extra features that drive up the cost of ownership. Perfect for customers needing document scanners to handle both checks and full-page documents, the Micro EX can scan a variety of smaller items on both sides, including ID cards, receipts, and more. To maximize uptime, Burroughs comprehensive services deliver the best in financial hardware maintenance to ensure your check and document scanners are always online.
- the best OCRdriven MICR technology for your E13B and CMC7 read applications. Our SmartSource Micro Series boasts up to a 98% character read rate so you can be sure that you’re getting the accuracy that your clients demand.
- USB 2.0 (High Speed) for optimal performance
- Sensor normalization, Image framing, Image down-scaling (200/240 dpi B&W, 100/120/200/240 dpi gray scale, 200/240 color)
- 8.50 sq. in. per second (grayscale/B&W, 300 dpi) 3.60 sq. in. per second (color, 300 dpi)
- You can also image documents from 0.1mm to 1.0mm thick. That includes most drivers licenses and (un-embossed) insurance cards.