The portable black SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer from Canon. Using dye sublimation technology, you can quickly and easily produce vivid and sharp photographs with a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. Also, the Wi-Fi-enabled CP1300 is quite versatile, as it is able to work with a variety of media, including 2.1 x 2.1″ stickers and 4 x 6″ postcards. It’s fast as well, with the printer able to create a 4 x 6″ photo in just 47 seconds, getting your prints ready to share in no time at all.
For ease of use, the CP1300 is equipped with a large 3.2″ tilting LCD screen that can be used to check settings, apply effects, and preview images before printing. It also provides access to direct printing from the USB host port and SD card slot. For wireless operation, the printer has multiple options for connectivity, including through a Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT mobile app, and wireless PictBridge. There are even new functions, such as Party Shuffle Print, which allows multiple people to connect to the printer at once to create unique collages. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 for a wired connection to a computer and runs on either AC power or on an optional battery pack.
In The Box:
PCP-CP400 Postcard Size Paper Cassette (4 x 6″)
Compact Power Adapter
Sample Ink & Paper Set (5 Sheets)
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer
2x Canon KP-108IN Color Ink And Paper Set
Photo4Less Cleaning Cloth
- This Photo4Less Top Value Printer With USA Warranty and manufacturer’s supplied Accessories Kit includes:
- Canon SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer (Black) – 2x Canon KP-108IN Color Ink And Paper Set – Photo4Less Cleaning Cloth
- Print a 4 x 6″ postcard in 47 seconds or a 2.1 x 3.4″ card in 39 seconds. – Print various sizes, including 2.1 x 2.1″ labels, 2.1 x 3.4″ cards, 3.5 x 4.7″ L size, and 4 x 6″ postcards.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for direct connection to devices via the Canon PRINT app or connection to a network.
- SD card slot supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards as well as miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC via an optional adapter.