ET18-P offers word-class performance for high digitization requirement organizations, designing for situations where efficiency and convenience are the top priority. Embrace one sleek and incredibly compact unit for all your document scanning needs: in colour, black & white or greyscale at swift speeds and faultless quality. Applied the breakthrough technology- 2nd Gen Laser Curve-Flattening, ET18-P provides tremendous curve page flattening ability and ultra fast (1.5s/p) scanning speed. Smart Combining and Separating pages at your disposal. For more information about “Patented Flattening Laser-Based Image of Curved Book Page Technology”, refer to the Patent No:WO2017185407A1
- Patented Flattening Laser-Based Image of Curved Book Page Technology: ET18 Pro emits 3 laser beams, forming horizontal laser lines on curved book page, and acquiring a 2D planar. By computing the the angles at the intersection of the laser beams and the scanning platform, a 3D spatial curve of the laser lines can be obtained. Finally flatten the 3D curved surface after pixel transformation to complete flattening of the book page.
- 18MP Sony Camera, Easy and Fast: Embedded 18MP Sony Camera and with the 1.5 S/P scanning speed, ET18 Pro can easily finish scanning a 300 page book within 10 min, which is 10 times faster than traditional scanner. Thanks to the Auto-Scan Tech, it is even easier to scan documents and books. All you need to do is just flipping pages. The foot pedal is also recommended as a way to trigger the scanner.
- A3 & A4 Applicable: ET18 Pro is friendly to both A3 & A4 Format materials, or any size in between. Perfect choice for exam papers, blueprints, magazines, catalogs, and even large books without a problem.
- Supplementary Lightning: 2 High-Quality supplementary lights are added to ET18 Pro, making it possible to scan glossy papers (recommend to turn off the overhead light, only use side lights).
- Life Free Powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software: Life-time FREE SOFTERWARE, able to read 187 languages, allowing you to edit your scanned materials right after scan (crop, adjust sharpness, contrast, thickness, etc). Any materials can be converted into EDITABLE PDF,WORD,TIFF and automatically stored. You can even use our SOFTWARE convert and edit imported document materials. For an open book, the software can automatically separate or combine the 2 open pages after scan