Have any old 35mm films or slides? Here’s the perfect device to help you easily organize and externalize them. At the touch of a button, the image digitizer will scan and convert your old memories into sharp, vibrant digital images in JPEG format. These can then be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos. There is no need for a computer connection to operate the scanner. Once scanning is complete, the built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen will display your digitized image With this Converter, you can convert your slides & flims to JPEG in just three steps. First, load your slides or negatives into the scanner, using the included negative or slide holder. Next, plug your converter with the included power adapter. Finally, you can start scanning your slides & negatives! Quick Slide Holder for slides one buy one easily With this Slide Holder, you can convert your slides conveniently by one push. The most quantity of the rapid feeder is about 6-8 pieces. Once you pushing one slide into this scanner, the 2.4-inch LCD will show your picture. Then press the “Scan” button when ready. Snap! The image digitizer scans and converts your old memories into sharp, vibrant digital images in JPEG format. Images are saved to the internal memory or an optional SD card. These can thn be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos.
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126KPK and Super 8 films, Slides & Negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 Megapixels.
- Mac & PC Compatible, transfers high resolution images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4″ color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.