“The smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner (1), the Epson DS-70 features fast speeds for busy professionals ― scanning a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds (2). This portable scanner accommodates documents up to 8.5″” x 72″”, plus business/ID cards and receipts. Included OCR and document management software allows users to easily create editable text and searchable PDFs. No batteries or external power are required when the scanner is connected to a computer via the USB port. Compatible with both Windows and Mac, the DS-70 is ideal for virtually any workspace. And, it’s backed by a 3-year limited warranty (3).
1. As compared to competitive personal mobile single-sheet-feeding document scanners priced under $300 USD in the U.S. and Canada, as of May 2018. Excludes other Epson scanners.
2. At 300 dpi, based on 8.5″” x 11″”, 1-sheet scan speed.
3. For more information, go to our official site. Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet document scanner (1) _ ideal for easy, on-the-go scanning.
- Fast scans _ scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds (2).
- World-class service and support _ 3-year limited warranty with Next-Business-Day Replacement (3).
- Versatile paper handling _ scans documents up to 8.5″ x 72″, as well as business/ID cards and receipts.
- Create editable text and searchable PDFs _ OCR and document management software included.