The WorkForce ES-50 sets a new standard for portable scanners as the fastest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1). The WorkForce ES-50 can scan a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds (2). The ES-50 can easily fit into a purse, backpack, or briefcase. Yet it can scan a page as large as 8.5 x 72 inches, or as small as a business card or receipt. The Epson ScanSmart Software (3) simply and easily allows you to scan, review and save important files, while the Automatic Feeding Mode makes it easy to combine multi-page scans into one file. With Nuance OCR included, you can create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files. Windows and Mac compatible, the scanner also includes a TWAIN driver. And, no batteries or external power are required when it’s is connected to a computer via the USB port.
1. As compared to competitive personal mobile single-sheet-feeding document scanners priced under $300 USD in the U.S. and Canada, as of May 2018. Excludes other Epson scanners.
2. At 300 dpi, based on 8.5″ x 11″, 1-sheet scan speed.
3. Epson ScanSmart supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to macOS 10.14.x.
4. With Epson ScanSmart Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection required. Supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to macOS 10.14.x.
- Fastest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1) _ small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on-the-go scanning.
- Fast scans _ scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds (2).
- Versatile paper handling _ scans documents up to 8.5″ x 72″, as well as ID cards and receipts.
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents _ Epson ScanSmart Software (3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered _ connect to your computer; no batteries or external power supply required.