JPEG PDF-A4 or PDF-Letter scan-format selection.
Color or Mono scan-color selection.
Directly save JPG(JPEG) or PDF files to the Micro SD card.
Supports Micro SD card of up to 32 GB
Color display to playback the scanned images.
Built-in 700 mAH lithium-polymer battery.
Book edge design, get all the book content.
Wireless design, scan picture anywhere and anytime
Driver free to download for MS Windows 8 or 7 or Vista or XP and MacOS10.4 or above(direct plug-in, driver installation not required)
Scan width:216 mm
Scan length:300 DPI:125″(max);600 DPI:60″;(max);1050 DPI:50″(max)
File format:JPEG(Default) or PDF
LCD:480*320 HD TFT LCD
Battery Life:>= 400 piece (A4 paper default, Low resolution with color)
External memory Micro SD Card
Charge time:2 hours
Charge type:USB or 5V DC power
DPI:Press this button to select Low (300 dpi), High(600 dpi) or Fine (1050 dpi) scan quality in DPI.
The icon of the selected quality will be displayed on the LCD screen.
In Setup mode: Press this button to move down the selection bar.
In Playback mode: Press this button to preview the latter image.
When zooming in under Playback mode: press it to move to the lower or right portion of the image.
Reset:Press to reset the scanner (Hardware reset)
SD Card The Micro SD card storage location.
LCD:Scanning status display and preview the picture scanned in the SD card.
The red is lit when the battery is charging.
The green is lit when the battery is full.
Resolution: 1050 DPI or 600 DPI or 300 DPI
Auto power off:3 Minutes
USB port:USB 2.0 high speed
Power source:Rechargeable scanner, build in Li-polymer battery 820 mAh
- Double roller design, double roller drive scanning, scan more stably
- Connect to a computer with the USB cable provided to view and transfer files, to charge up the built-in battery with an optional AC or DC power adapter
- Support system:Driver free to download for Windows 2000 or above, Mac10.4 or above, IOS, Android
- Directly save JPG(JPEG) or PDF files to the Micro SD card
- Scanning resolutions:300 or 600 or 1050 DPI selection<