Have any old films or slides? Here’s the perfect device to help you easily organize and eternize them. Easy to use, scans and converts your old memories into sharp and clear digital images, making it a very portable, accessible solution. Images are saved to the internal memory or an extended SD card. These can then be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos. It’s definitely a great choice!
Plug: US, EU Plug (Optional)
Film Type: 135/ 35/ 126/ 110/ 8mm
Scan Resolution: 14.0 MP (4416 * 3312)
Image Sensor: 14MP/ 22MP CMOS
Support Memory Card: SD Card (NOT Included.)
Extended Memory: 32GB Max.
Image Format: JPEG
Support Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese
Support OS: Windows XP / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / MAC 10.7.3 and above.
Size: Approx. 87 * 86.5 * 102.5mm / 3.4 * 3.4 * 4.0in
Package Weight: 530g
1 x Film Scanner
1 x Power Adapter (US)
1 x USB Cable
1 x Video Cable
2 x Film Holder
1 x Brush
1 x User Manual
- High definition CMOS image sensor, ups the quality to an astonishing 14MP resolution.
- Support 135/ 35/ 126/ 110/ 8mm color, black-and-white film and slides.
- Easy to use, simply push the old films or slides into the device, press the “Scan” button when ready, it will turn the films or slides into digital photos and save them on your computer forever.
- Support image preview, playback and editing functions. Compact and lightweight design for portable carry, suitable for office and home appliance.
- Support SD card for local storage, provides 32GB maximum extended memory. (Memory card is NOT included).