The Fujitsu fi-6110 scanner’s small footprint and advanced feature set make it an ideal solution for decentralized scanning environments. With its true, 600 dpi optical resolution and Dual- ccd cameras, it captures your documents’ finest details in color, grayscale, and monochrome. What’s more, it shares much of the advanced technology found in higher-end scanners, including a 50 sheet automatic document feeder ADF that accommodates a wide range of document sizes, Ultrasonic double-feed detection for greater security, and a carrier sheet function for feeding fragile or oversized a3 documents.
- The fi-6110 is a productivity scanner that fits on your desktop. It’s packed with powerful features, including high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, ultrasonic double-feed detection to ensure smooth scanning, and scanning speeds of up to 20 pages per minute.
- True, 600-dpi optical resolution with dual-CCDs capture minute details
- 50-page automatic document feeder with double-feed detection
- Fast, 20 ppm (simplex) / 40 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome and color
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture