Fujitsu Scan Snap iX500 – Document scanner – Duplex – 8.5 in x 34.0 in – 600 dpi x 600 dpi – up to 25 ppm (mono) / up to 25 ppm (color) – ADF (50 sheets) – USB 3.0, Wi-Fi(n) The Scan Snap iX500 provides PC and Mac users with an effective way to digitize their files, allowing users to reduce storage space and minimize security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or in the office. Get organized by scanning your documents, receipts, business cards, and more into editable PDF files. Easily sort and find your files by searching for relevant keywords. Store these files directly to your desktop or cloud drive, where you can easily access and share them from anywhere. The Scan Snap iX500 also includes built in software to help you extract important information from your documents. Scan Snap Receipt software allows you to easily extract information and tally up totals from your receipts, and export data into Excel. Scan Snap Card Minder allows you to easily collect and manage business card contacts by extracting relevant contact information, and exporting data into external applications such as Outlook and Salesforce.
- Quickly declutter your workspace – create searchable, mult-page PDFs with the click of a button
- Double-sided scanning with advanced paper feeding system – insert up to 50 sheets of paper on automatic document feed (ADF)
- Intelligent scan correction performs a quick quality check on your scans – features include auto color detection, auto rotation for upside down documents, and blank page removal.
- Easy to use software with color, grayscale, and monochrome scan speeds of up to 25 double-sided pages per minute
- Scan your documents directly into integrated cloud services (Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more) to access your files from anywhere