Break out the old shoebox of 35 mm slides and convert them into sharable digital images with this Hammacher Schlemmer USB 2.0 Negative Film Slide Digital Converter!All you need is a Windows XP or Vista-enabled PC with an available USB 2.0 port to start scanning away. Simply place your negatives and film slides into the tray and let the 5 megapixel CMOS sensor do the rest. With fixed focus and automatic exposure control and color balance, your old images will breathe new life. The “Preserve Your Memories” slide and negative converter can scan images at up to 1,800 dpi with three white LEDs as a backlight source. Once the images are transferred to your computer, you can then use the included software to edit, crop and resize your slides, or even convert your negatives into positives.Bring a smile to Grandma’s face with forgotten pictures of her sweet, glorious youth. Order the Hammacher Schlemmer USB 2.0 Negative Film Slide Digital Converter today!
- Hammacher Schlemmer Preserve Your Memories Slide and Negative Converter General Features:
- USB 2.0 interface Converts 35 mm slides and film negatives into digital images
- Scans images up to 1800 dpi Fixed focus, automatic exposure control and color balance
- Three white LEDs as backlight source Arcsoft PhotoImpression 6 software included Specifications:
- Image sensor: 1/1.8-inch 5 mega CMOS sensor (5,174,400 pixels)