This is the portable, cordless handheld scanner that preserves your important documents and images onto a microSD memory card for later retrieval on your computer. As you move the scanner over an area as large as 8 1/2″ H x 50″ L (length of scan is based on standard resolution), its sensitive color image sensor scans at high (600 dpi) or standard (300 dpi) resolution.
Images are saved as JPEG files stored on an inserted microSD card. A scan of a passport takes only five seconds. You can then download your images to your computer using the included USB cable. Its built-in display shows the selected resolution, remaining battery life, and memory status. Two included AA batteries provide up to 180 scans.
Supports microSD cards up to 32 GB. Unit is compatible with Mac or Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- CONVERT YOUR OLD PHOTOS INTO DIGITAL FILES – Scan documents and photos in color or black and white, storing up to 5,000+ images to the included 8GB SD card as PDF or JPEG files
- ARCHIVE AND ORGANIZE YOUR SCANS – Save your child’s drawings digitally, scan a flyer, poster, or magazine page to share with your friends on Facebook later, archive a friend’s recipe or an important work or school document, and more. Scan up to 800 files with included 8GB Card!
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE – Slide your scanner into the protective case, which slips conveniently into a purse or briefcase so you can scan important documents and photos on-the-go when no copier is available
- INCLUDES BONUS OCR SOFTWARE – Comes with Optical Character Recognition software, allowing you to convert saved documents into text editable and searchable files compatible with popular word processing and spreadsheet software (software is Windows only; not compatible with Mac OS)
- SCANNING SPECS – Plug-and-play device scans documents 8.27″ wide and up to 98″ long in as little as 3 seconds, with resolution choices of 300DPI, 600DPI, or 900DPI