It’s a great feeling to have digital copies of your 35mm negatives and film slides, but mailing your film off to a lab for scanning can be both expensive and time-consuming. Enter the ColorScan 3600 from Pacific Image. This film scanner can handle slide film or C41 negatives with ease, delivering a resolution of up to 7200dpi right from your desktop. Magic Touch Technology Pacific Image’s Magic Touch tech is an advanced set of programs built into the scanner that detect and mitigate dust, scratches, and other flaws in the image while scanning and processing. The scanner also reduces any digital noise from the final scan and, with your custom settings or pre-set options, can correct for white balance and color tones to ensure image accuracy. Convenience & Connectivity The ColorScan 3600 connects to your computer via USB cable and comes ready to go with CyberView X image processing software. The package also includes two film holders (one for four 35mm slides at a time, one for six-frame strips of negatives). The scan time is approximately 63 seconds per frame for standard negatives and 72 seconds per frame for slide film.
- Prime Film 3600 35mm Film and Slide Scanner – AC Adaptor and Power Cord – USB 2.0 Cable – CyberView X5 CD – User Manual – Holder for 4 Mounted Slides – Holder for Filmstrips Up to 6 Exposurse – Pacific Image 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 48-bit, 7200 dpi x 3600 dpi resolution
- Scan color or monochrome, negative or positive mounted slides & film
- Dust & scratch removal, color enhancement & grain removal technology
- Film holder design provides excellent scanning precision One button scanning