Change your organizational process and bridge the gap between your smartphone and a flatbed scanner with a simple accessory!
The Scanner Bin is a carefully designed stand that works with your smartphone to scan documents.
When it’s not used for scanning, it serves as a bin to hold the papers that you want to scan later. And, it’s designed to look nice in any office.
It eliminates the common problems with scanning documents by consistently aligning your phone to the paper, controlling the lighting, and holding paper flat.
It is the most useful, sturdy, and inexpensive smartphone stand you can find…. but it’s more about the process than the product. It’s the process of really getting organized.
• Place the Scanner Bin under your desk
• Toss everything that you might need to scan into the bin through-out the week
• Each week, scan everything in a single session (batch scanning)
• Use that opportunity to shred documents, organize bills, keep track of receipts, budget, remote deposit checks, register for product warranties, etc.
• Don’t forget to give others access to where you store the scans, if needed (spouse, partners, office staff, etc.)
– Scan a stack of paper or a notebook in under a minute
– Scan receipts for returns and insurance records
– Students use it to digitize their notes
– Scan family pictures
– Real-estate agents complete deals from anywhere
– Professional drivers scan receipts right in their vehicle
– Professional organizers (NAPO) and their clients
– Property managers scan invoices
– Trade-show warriors
– Small business owners
- Throw away your filing cabinets and flatbed scanners! MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Control lighting and positioning while you scan with your phone. Toss in documents to batch scan later.
- Scan folded receipts and letters with your phone with our specially-designed transparent Flat Sheet.
- It’s the LOWEST COST OPTION for scanning and solves all the common issues with smartphone scanning.
- Use with popular free or premium document scanning apps like CamScanner, Scanbot, Scannable (by Evernote), and KNFB Reader.