The SVP PS9000 is a small device able to work with negative and positive classic 35mm film, slides and even print photo (3×5, 4×6, 5×7). This Scanner is connected to the PC via USB port and comes with a CD containing drivers and a user application. With it you can easily check how the final output will look like and adjust some image correction settings, such as brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and etc.. The device features a 5.1mpix scanning chip (i.e. 5184×3600 pixels, 3600 dpi) producing the images large enough to be printed on a A4 page!
- Converts all 35mm color / monochrome negatives and Capture prints including 3″x5″, 4″x6″, and 5″x7″, 35mm slides or negative films
- 5.1MP CMOS sensor provides 10 bits per colour channel for data conversion, and uses fixed focus and automatic exposure control and colour balance,need to connect to a computer.
- Uses three white LED’s as a back light source
- Operating system requirement: Windows XP, Vista Compatible.(not compatible with MAC)
- Saves images directly on Computer via USB cable.