The iScan Portable handheld scanner is a perfect mobile scanning solution for the ones who need to scan various kinds of documents no matter where they are.
It weights only 0.6lb with dimension similar to a rolled-up magazine, so it is easily to be packed in a laptop bag and go with your traveling.
Specially designed for Business, It can scan, store and share important data wherever your business brings you to.
The mobile scanner accepts documents up to size of 8.5″ x 14″ max. It also accepts business cards, photos, handwrittens and so on.
The portable scanner offers both JPG and PDF files for you to choose. If you like PDF file, choose PDF before scanning, if you like photo file, choose JPG before scanning.
You could view the scanned files on the computer connected to the scanner by a USB cable included. You could also pull out the Micro SD card and read it by a card rearder(not included)
If possible, please do white balance calibration before using the scanner.
Please choose the right file format and resolution before scanning.
Please format the Miscro SD card before scanning.
If there is any confusion during using the scanner, please contact aftersales email: email@example.com
Dimension(W x D x H): 10.03″ x 1.97″ x 1.45″ (excluding protrusion)
Weight: 0.6 lb
What is included in the box
1x Disk for installing PDF reader
1x Cleaning cloth
1x White balance calibration card
- iScan Portable scanner accepts photos, business cards, documents, handwrittens and so on.
- iScan Mini Scanner provides both JPG and PDF formats for you to choose, you could choose the right one you like the scanned files to be.
- Compact Size and Light weight(0.6lb) makes it easy to be put in your business bag, it is so travel-friendly as to make you very convenient to bring and capture date anywhere and any time.
- iScan offers you three options of resolution: Standard: 300x300dpi (default); Medium: 600x600dpi; High: 900x900dpi;you could choose the right resolution according to your request.
- iScan Mobile handheld Scanner Requires Micro SD card to store the scanned files, the scanned files will be stored to the SD card automatically.