Have any old films or slides? Here’s the perfect device to help you easily organize and eternalize them. Easy to use, scans and converts your old memories into sharp and clear digital images, making it a very portable, accessible solution. Images can then be viewed on your computer or other devices, or printed out as regular photos. It’s definitely a great choice for you!
Film Type: 135/ 35mm
Support Resolution: 5MP/ 10MP
Image Sensor: 1/3.2″ CMOS
Support Memory Card: SD/ MMC Card (NOT Included.)
Extended Memory: 32GB Max.
Screen: 2.36” LCD Color Screen
Image Format: JPEG
Fixed Focus: F/6.0, F=6.34mm
Input Port: Mini USB
Support Language: Chinese, Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
Support OS: Windows Vista/ XP
Size: Approx. 87 x 87 x 105 / 3.4 x 3.4 x 4.2in
Package Weight: 588g
1 x Film Scanner
1 x Power Adapter (110-240V)
1 x USB Cable
1 x TV Cable
2 x Film Holder
1 x Brush
1 x User Manual
- High definition CMOS image sensor, ups the quality to an astonishing 5MP/ 10MP resolution.
- Support 135/ 35mm color, black-and-white film, and slides.
- 2.36in TFT LCD screen, once scanning is completed, the LCD screen will display your digitized images directly.
- Built-in SD/ MMC card slot, support SD/ MMC card for local storage, provides 32GB maximum extended memory. (Memory card is NOT included).
- Compact and lightweight design for portable carry, suitable for office and home appliance.